Main new features:
- new file browser
- system operations: reboot and power-off
Screenshots have been updated as well.
Please, read the documentation, as some features have changed a bit. Look at the readme file.
I'm pleased to announce the first public version of Iliad Toolbox, v1.1.
Iliad Toolbox is a set of some useful small applications for your Iliad.
- File Browser. (not implemented yet).
- System Information. Shows information about: cpu, memory, battery, uptime, load, disks, processes
- Recent Files. It lets you to delete some old entries in Recent Files that may pollute the list.
- Power-off. I need it because the switch-off handle of my old Iliad doesn't work well.
Better take a look at the screenshots to get an idea.
Iliad Toolbox has been written in Lua language and uses lgob (gtk+ bindings for lua), both compiled and packaged for Iliad by Great Hansel. Display refresh is handled by Hansel's xx, a small program based on Antartica's xepdmgr.
You don't need to install them separately because they are included with the package (and in fact that's the reason it's so big).
To install, uncompress, copy on your Iliad and run the installer from the ContentLister.
To upgrade, delete the old version and proceed to install again.
Btw, the install method has been created by Hansel as well.
Using Iliad Toolbox:
You need to use the stylus to click.
The X on top-left is to close each window.
Of course, all feedback, ideas and suggestions are welcome.