The reality of purchasing products from a different country is that you will have to pay taxes and duty. The amount that you will pay will dependant on the e-reader that you purchase. Something that does not cost very much, will not result in much tax or duty, whereas a $1,500 product might cost a little bit more.
Taxes and Duty are conducted once the product arrives in your home country. Good e-Reader is not responsible for how much you pay in taxes and duty.
Good e-Reader ships the vast majority of products from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Canada Post is our shipping carrier of choice and shipping is affordable within Canada and to the United States. Outside of Canada things tend to get more expensive, because of the various handoffs. E-Readers are also expensive, so we tend to insure them and all products require a signature.
If you find the shipping fees too expensive in your home country, please send us an email and we might be able to slightly lower them on a case by case basis. This depends on the weight of the box and the size and other requirements.
Return of Merchandise or RMA is a process in which you can return your item for a refund or to have it repaired. In order to qualify for an RMA number you first need to contact Good e-Reader via email and outline your request. This could be a for a myriad of reasons, such as;
- E-Reader arrived broken
- There is a defect in the e-reader after a few days of use
- The USB port does not carry a charge
- The E Ink screen is broken or damaged
- Buyers Remorse and want a refund
In order to get an RMA number you must provide our agents with the serial number on the back of the box and include your order number. You must outline exactly what is wrong with the e-reader or if you would like to apply for a refund. Once you have attained an RMA number you will be provided with an address to ship the unit to have it inspected.
The customer is responsible for all shipping fees during the RMA process.
If you would like to apply for an RMA number, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Items from our store all include a 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty covering hardware defects. Customer will be responsible for all shipping and customs charges in all directions to and from our depo. In order to qualify for a warranty claim you first have to be issued an RMA number that documents your issue.
Customer may return most defective Products directly to Seller within fifteen 15 days of receiving the product. If the product arrives and the shipping box is damaged, please do not accept the package and do a return to sender. We will send you a new device right away, once we receive your damaged item.
Customers have 15 days to apply for a refund. Refunds are processed via an RMA number. The RMA number can be attained by emailing us at email@example.com. Once your RMA number has been generated the customer is responsible for shipping the product back to Good e-Reader. Refunds are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
We recommend that if you are trying to get something shipped to you for the holiday season to have your orders placed before December 16th 2018. If you place your order between December 17th and December 22nd, we recommend to choose the Expedited shipping option.
Most of the e-readers that we sell are mailed out from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada. Once your order has been verified and payment has been accepted Good e-Reader normally sends out the product within a few days. If a product is being sent directly from the manufacturer, it could sometimes take up to two weeks.
Thanks for shopping at Goodereader.com for all of your e-reader, E-Ink and tablet needs. Good e-Reader has been directly selling accessories, e-readers and tablets since 2008 and have shipped out over 172,000 items. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help. Good e-Reader.com is an international-friendly company and we ship anywhere in the world. All of our products are charged in USD (united states dollars).
Defective Product Returns
Returned Products Must Be Complete
Customer Shipping Insurance
Refusal/Receipt of Damaged Products
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
The customer is responsible for shipping the item to Good e-Reader and paying the 15% restocking fee.
Once Seller has received the item, they will inspect it and send notification to customer that Seller has received the returned item. Customer will immediately be notified on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). Good e-Reader will process the refund within 12 business days and it might take longer for your bank or credit card company to fully process it.
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
You should carefully read the following Terms and Conditions. Your purchase or use of our products implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
2. IMAGERY, CLIPARTS AND FONTS
All imagery, clipart and fonts used in our products are royalty-free and are the integral part of our products. One Time Usage License and Developers License give you the right to use images, clipart and fonts only as a part of the website you build using your template. You can use imagery, clipart and fonts to develop one project only. Any kind of separate usage or distribution is strictly prohibited. All images and illustrations used in templates come in a single layer, as is.
If you have not received the Buyout License, you shall not place any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium. You also shall not offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent from our company.
4. UNAUTHORIZED USE
We do not install any of our products which require installation (osCommerce templates, Zen Cart templates, etc.) Installation is a paid service which is not included in the package price.
You shall not sub-license, assign, or transfer the any mentioned above to any entity without prior written consent from our company..
Our company reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.
6. OUR REFUND POLICY
Since our Blog is offering non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the product is shipped, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any product at our site. Please make sure that you’ve carefully read ‘sources available’ section. We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described on a case by case basis at our sole discretion. The deadline for any refund claim is one week after the delivery date. The refund is issued to you after we receive a Waiver of Copyright signed by you. This is a required condition.
You do not claim intellectual property right or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of independent content providers. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our company or its agents be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
We do not install any of our products which require this (osCommerce templates, Zen Cart templates, etc.). Installation is a paid service which is not included in the package price.
9. ANTIFRAUD CHECK
Customer purchase can be suspended for manual antifraud check for 10-20 minutes as well as it can be suspended for a longer term for more serious investigations. Antifraud check occurs because of growing number of fraud transactions from persons who are not actual cardholders of the credit cards used during purchase.
10. THIRD-PARTIES SERVICES
11. INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
You may not disclose any order information including, but not limited to, Order ID, download link, etc.
Our company reserves the right to change or modify these terms at any time.
12. The Good e-Reader and Playbook App Store is a labor of love and we currently have over 17,000 apps on our service. The apps we have for both Android and Blackberry are designed for our app store only. We do not condone or approve of re-posting our apps on other websites. The Blackberry Signing keys we have are licensed to Good e-Reader and OakBranch Media Inc and are not approved for any other website, but our own. By using Good e-Reader and the Good e-Reader App Store, you are agreeing to not generate revenue or copy our apps to your service or store for re-posting. We do condone sharing of links to specific apps on any social media platform, forum, blogging or anywhere else on the internet. You are just not allowed to download our apps and post them on your website.
13. Good e-Reader Assumes no Liability for the apps uploaded via our APK TO BAR Converter. It is a public tool, by using this tool you are verifying that the apps are free, not paid. This tool allows for the processing of converting free APK Android Files to a Blackberry 10 and Blackberry Playbook BAR File. This tool allows you to easily convert any APK file to a Blackberry friendly BAR file. This tool is public, and allows the public to convert files they have downloaded from other Android APP stores and convert it for Blackberry. We will NOT tolerate piracy or paid app content, we take this matter very seriously. Users who use this tool are encouraged NOT to upload ANY paid app to convert, even if you have purchased it yourself. Our tool is merely for FREE apps found on all of our app stores.
14. Legal. Good e-Reader is a registered Canadian Corporation and any legal action against Good e-Reader, the Good e-Reader App Store and Oakbranch Media Inc shall exclusively be dealt with in a Canadian Court of Law in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada. By using our network of websites you are agreeing to this.