TAKES ONLY 2 S TO FULL REFRESH! 1.54 inch E Ink ePaper display with 200×200 resolution, SPI interface, capable of displaying images in black and white. Due to the bi-stable, the image once updated can stay on the display even when power is completely disconnected. The image is also high contrast and readable under sun just like printed paper. It is a perfect match for appliances like e-shelf label, smart tag, smart home application, industrial instrument and other related products.
WHAT MERITS DO EPAPER POSSESS?
1. Near 180 degree viewing angle
2. Ultra low power usage
3. Paper-like readability
4. Zero glare
5. Easily readable even in direct sunlight
E-Paper is an ambient-light-reflecting display technology. lt drives ink droplets by electricity to make natural, clear images on the screen, illuminated by lighting the environment rather than a backlight. This also means that it uses almost no power!
FLEXIBLE PURCHASE OPTION
*If you want to add DESPI-C02 individually into your CART, PLEASE CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW:
*If you want to add DESPI-C03 individually into your CART, PLEASE CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW:
We provide the E-Ink Adapter Board for you to connect the E-paper Display.
We could provide front light, touch screen and other accessories for you.
Relevant manual about this product on Library or you could go to our official website (www.good-display.com), contact us please.
Use our free e-paper software to prepare your bitmap image for this display.
* This e-ink display module DOES NOT support partial updates
● Black and white monochrome is easy to read
● Versatile. Use in portrait or landscape format
● Bistable. (Will continue to display with no power source)
● I2C Signal Master Interface to read external temperature sensor
1) GDEW0154T11 Specification
2) IC Driver UC8154 Datasheet
3) GDEW0154T11 Bitmap Conversion
4) GDEW0154T11 STM32 Sample Code
5) GDEW0154T11 Arduino Sample Code
6) GDEW0154T11 ESP8266 Sample Code
7) GDEW0154T11 ESP32 Sample Code
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK US ANY QUESTIONS, JUST LEAVING A MESSAGE OR SENDING US AN EMAIL :email@example.com