This listing is for a Barnes and Noble Nook Glowlight Plus e-reader. This is the one that came out in 2019. We used this device to film an unboxing and review video for our Youtube Channel. It also was used to take pictures for our hands on written review. It is in excellent condition and comes with all of the original accessories and retail packaging.
Our larger screen comes with expanded bookish delight. Read your way with easy-to-adjust fonts and text size; and enjoy listening to the stories behind your favorite books directly from your favorite authors with the B&N podcast.
The Picture of Versatility
Manually adjust the warmth of your reading light, day or night. Or set your NOOK to mimic the natural progression of the sun automatically. Indoors or out, by the lake or the pool, get waterproof worry-free reading no matter where you go.
An experience designed just for book lovers, NOOK lets you escape to the stories you love—and leave distractions behind.
More Features & Content
Our Largest Display & Highest Resolution
Enjoy crisper text, enhanced contrast, and a glare-free, scratch-resistant screen.
Featuring GlowLight Illumination
It’s powerful enough to read in bed or in the bright light of the sun. NOOK’s most advanced Ambient (Always-On) GlowLight technology lets you enjoy an evenly-dispersed light.
There are two ways to activate Night Mode. Manual: Adjust the light yourself. Auto: Mimics the sun’s natural progression throughout the day.
Soft touch finish makes it easy to grip and comfortable to hold for hours at a time.
Long Battery Life1
It’s perfect for long road trips or even travel to remote corners of the world. Read for weeks on a single charge. Get going and never look back.
Worry-free reading, even on rainy days.
Read Across All Your Devices
The free NOOK Reading App™ for iPhone, iPad and Android devices makes it easy to pick up right where you left off. Start a book on your NOOK and continue reading on your smartphone or tablet.
Free In-store Support
Visit any Barnes & Noble Store and receive free in-person support to help you get started, organize your library, or discover your next great read.
So Many Books
Carry thousands of titles everywhere life takes you. Choose from the millions of books Barnes & Noble has to offer — and add to your library in seconds using built-in Wi-Fi®.
Screen & Resolution
Suggested File Types4
Warranty & Service
In the Box
- A single charge lasts for up to 4 weeks. Based on 30 minutes of testing per day and 1 page refresh per minute with Glowlight at 10% brightness and wireless off. Battery life tests conducted using specific units with an average drop in power of 2% per day. Actual results may vary based on device settings, usage, and many other factors.
- IPx7 certified. Waterproof in fresh water for up to 30 minutes at a maximum depth of 1 meter (3.28 feet). Avoid immersion in saltwater or other liquids. USB port must be completely dry before use.
- Actual size and weight may vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
- Adobe, the Flash logo, and Flash are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
- In-store support provides assistance for setup, connectivity, and basic troubleshooting when you visit Barnes & Noble bookstores.
Michael Kozlowski is the Editor in Chief of Good e-Reader. He has been writing about audiobooks and e-readers for the past ten years. His articles have been picked up by major and local news sources and websites such as the CBC, CNET, Engadget, Huffington Post and the New York Times.