The Kaite 2 features a 13.3 inch E-paper screen and does not have a battery. This makes it a very environmentally friendly and economical tool, and does not have a battery. There is a magnet at the top that houses the double sided stylus, one side does thick lines and the other are thin. There is an eraser cap that you can attach to whatever side you want, to remove things from the screen. It also ships with a dedicated eraser, with a pen holster on it. The eraser also has a clip on it, so you can attach to your device.
This is a simple drawing pad. It doesn’t have any internal storage or a processor, or any RAM. You cannot save any of the drawings to the root of the device, instead you need to download the Kaite app for Android or IOS to your smartphone or tablet. You basically use your devices camera to take a picture of it, and it will give you a high resolution image. Next, you can save it as a graphic file, and then save it to your phones/tablets internal storage, or send it to your favorite cloud solution like Dropbox, Onedrive, or Google Drive.
- [Features] Can be used with zero consumption. Uses a newly developed high contrast sheet.
- Magnetic memo pad “kaite 2 that feels like writing on paper
- [Standard] A4 (plain) [External dimensions] H297 x W211 x D3 mm [Effective writing surface dimensions] H253 x W206 mm
- [Set Contents] Main unit, dedicated pen twin type S2, dedicated eraser S (1 each)
- [Writing surface] Magnet sheet (plain) [Pen type] For both bold and medium characters (cap with eraser)
- [Body weight] Approx. 230 g (including pen and eraser) [Material] ABS, PET
- Download the Android App – https://apps.goodereader.com/android-apps/e-reader-apps/?did=44517
- Download the IOS App – https://apps.apple.com/tr/app/kaite/id1455051831
- Save your drawings to the apps, send them to dropbox, Google Drive or any other cloud storage.
Introducing Kaite Ⅱ
Newly developed high contrast sheet adopted
Kaite that can be used repeatedly using a magnetic sheet has been renewed as Kaite II. It has evolved to be even easier to use while maintaining the conventional “economical and economical with no consumables” and “clean and clean without erasing dust because it does not use ink”.
- A new shape pen designed for ease of writing and ease of writing
- Grid lines that can be automatically removed with a special application
Clean note Kaite II can be written or erased as you wish. Can be used many times and does not waste paper. New sense memo tool
Clean and clean
There is no residue when you erase the drawn lines and letters, so you can use it cleanly and cleanly at any time, anywhere, such as offices, homes, restaurants.
Eco-friendly and economical
Clean Note KaiteⅡ has no consumables, so it is economical to write and erase as many times as necessary (*). *Limited to normal use.
Characteristic pen-shaped secret
A new model, both eccentric type, is used to make writing in bold and medium letters smoother. By holding the white mark up, you can write at the optimum angle with respect to the writing surface.
You can easily make notes and sketches, and save them smoothly with the dedicated app.
The industry’s first magnetic memo that can be erased from the front
Unlike general memo tools that erase from the back of the writing surface (magnetic sheet), you can erase the characters written from the front. In addition to the dedicated eraser, the tip of the cap can now be used to erase narrow areas such as a single letter on the writing surface.
* November 2018 In-house survey
Microcapsules for sharp writing
Sharp writing has been achieved with our unique technology using “magnetic sheet”. The iron powder contained in fine microcapsules is attracted to the magnet of the pen tip, creating a clear and smooth writing line.
Easy to save with a dedicated app
Just write on Kaite II and shoot with your smartphone. A free dedicated app detects the outline of the note and automatically corrects diagonal images. Save it for easy viewing.
Information organization and communication are easy, clean, and economical regardless of the usage scene.
For message and writing at home
For education and learning
For communication at hospitals and facilities
Michael Kozlowski is the Editor in Chief of Good e-Reader. He has been writing about audiobooks and e-readers for the past ten years. His articles have been picked up by major and local news sources and websites such as the CBC, CNET, Engadget, Huffington Post and the New York Times.