- Digital notebook for Freno / King Jim models (High hardness equivalent to tempered glass) 9H surface hardness to protect the LCD screen
- Thin and Flexible: The film is thin and supple with high hardness. Will not shatter like glass
- High light transmittance: High transmittance of 91%. It reflects light cleanly for a clear screen
- The adhesive surface is a self-adsorption type made of silicone material that can be applied and removed. Repositionable even if it has been moved off. Includes a spatula to remove air bubbles and cleaning cloth
- If your device has curved screen, the curved part is not covered. In that case, only the flat portion of the device is protected, and the curved surface will not be protected. If the LCD is flat with no curved surface, this is not limited to this. In screen fingerprint authentication is recommended after applying the film. Sensitivity may be dull
Michael Kozlowski is the Editor in Chief of Good e-Reader. He has been writing about audiobooks and e-readers for the past ten years. His articles have been picked up by major and local news sources and websites such as the CBC, CNET, Engadget, Huffington Post and the New York Times.