Create without limits. Surface Pen is better and faster than ever, with precision ink on one end and a rubber eraser on the other — plus tilt for shading, greater sensitivity, and virtually no lag.
- Compatible with the following devices: Surface Book, Surface Book 2, Surface Studio 1st Gen, Surface Studio 2, Surface Laptop 1st Gen, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Laptop 3, Surface Go, Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X, Surface 3, and Pen Tip Kit; Surface Pen tilt functionality is available with Surface Pro 5th Gen, Surface Pro 6, Surface Pro 7, Surface Pro X, Surface Book 2 (15″), Surface Book 2 (13″) (when using updated firmware), Surface Go, Surface Studio (when using updated firmware), and Surface Studio 2
- 4,096 pressure points ensures responsive pressure sensitivity so you can sketch, shade, and paint with artistic precision and fine control
- Tilt support allows you to shade your drawings like you would with a graphite pencil by tilting the tip
- Ink flows out in real time with virtually no lag or latency
- An intuitive rubber eraser and replaceable battery let you work uninterrupted
Michael Kozlowski is the Editor in Chief of Good e-Reader. He has been writing about audiobooks and e-readers for the past ten years. His articles have been picked up by major and local news sources and websites such as the CBC, CNET, Engadget, Huffington Post and the New York Times.