Welcome to Good e-Reader. We are the definitive news outlet devoted to e-readers, ebooks, audiobooks, and digital publishing. Our entire team puts a ton of time and effort into making Good e-Reader one of the best sites on the internet.
We have created these community guidelines to help make sure that everyone feels welcome to participate in our online comment section. Whether you’re leaving comments directly on our news website, or on our other online properties such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. We expect everyone in our community to follow these rules.
We’re trying to foster great conversations about e-readers and reviews about e-readers. Our team of moderators will remove comments that hurt that goal. The Good e-Reader Team works hard to engage with our community in an active and fun way. We will remove anything that we deem inappropriate and serious violations will result in a ban. Our moderators have the final say with our rules, and there is no appeal process. Our rules may change over time.
- Be nice, courteous, and stay on topic,
- No profanity, name-calling/personal attacks, or inappropriate content,
- If you harass others or joke about tragedies, you will be blocked,
- No spam posts, or posts trying to sell anything,
- No Racism,
- No Misinformation,
- No Illegal activities,
- No NSFW material,
- No Complaining about news coverage, although constructive feedback is always welcome,
- No Spam,
The primary rule here is pretty simple: Treat others with the same respect you’d want for yourself. Trolling and posting inappropriate content will lead to you being banned, and we don’t want that.
Our moderators do their best not to delete comments,; we feel that the community has individual, often strong opinions and points of view. We do, however, reserve the right to remove comments for the reasons mentioned above, as well as;
- Anything that violates our Privacy Policies,
- Anything derogatory based on race, religion, colour, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and/or otherwise purposely derogatory,
- Any other comments that are detrimental to the community,
Our moderators try to catch inappropriate content, but we also hope that our community will help us monitor as well. If you see a comment that is inappropriate, you can click on the small flag to mark it for us. We’ll review the comment, and determine whether it should stay or go.
Can’t find your comment on the site?
- We do occasionally run into technical difficulties, and your comment may not have made it to our site,
- We may not have approved it because it broke one of those rules listed above,
- We may have deleted it because it violated the comment guidelines,
- If you include a URL or Website Link in your comment, it is automatically flagged for review. Our comment team looks at these one a week,
Why am I blocked from commenting?
While we do our best to let everyone have a voice in our online communities, sometimes commenters step over the line. We sometimes block and ban commenters who break the rules. Banning procedures use various technologies and information to enforce the block, including emails, IP addresses, and any other available information. When a user is banned from commenting, we do not publicly or privately disclose any personal information about the banned user.