Barnes and Noble updated their iOS app for the second time in 2018 and the current version number is 5.01. The company has made navigation easier to different areas of the Nook and quick access to the ebooks you have purchased.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll find in the latest update
• Easier navigation between the different areas of NOOK
• Quick access to your most recent reads and purchases
• Reading progress and completion date tracking
• More robust Library sorting and filtering tools
• Toggle between “cover view” or “title view”
• Reimagined Author view
• More recommendations and genre-specific browsing in Bookstore
• Fixed unable to return to Library bug (5.0.1
Michael Kozlowski is the Editor in Chief of Good e-Reader. He has been writing about audiobooks and e-readers for the past ten years. His articles have been picked up by major and local news sources and websites such as the CBC, CNET, Engadget, Huffington Post and the New York Times.