New Firmware was just released for the latest touchscreen e-ink reader from Kobo! There is a plethora of new features including expanded bookmarking and more! The update is available to be pushed via the Desktop Manager, and this has also been updated as well.
Here is the recent build notes
• Tap the upper right-hand corner of your page to bookmark it
• Add notes to your bookmarks from the Annotations List
• Sync your notes and bookmarks to the Kobo Cloud
• Quickly preview Footnotes and Endnotes from linked text in a book
• Highlights, notes and dogears are now available in sideloaded content
• Check the time while you’re reading
• CBR file parsing fix
• Faster Syncing
• SD card issue fixed
• New keyboard layout
• and more…
• Use the Sync button to save your annotations to the Kobo Cloud
Michael Kozlowski is the Editor in Chief of Good e-Reader. He has been writing about audiobooks and e-readers for the past ten years. His articles have been picked up by major and local news sources and websites such as the CNET, Engadget, Huffington Post and Verge.