Pocketbook has just updated their Touch Lux 2 e-reader with firmware 5.9. It brings a slew of new features, including a user friendly setup process if you factory reset your device and support for a brand new PDF rendering engine.
1. User-friendly setup wizard which starts during firmware update or factory reset.
2. PDF Files have been optimized to open quicker and provide a more robust experience. If you have files over 100 MB, the e-reader can now open these properly.
3. Browser app enhancements.
4. Improved general Device performance.
5. Added support of Dyslexic font.
1. Incorrect notes display in books in DjVu format (in some cases).
2. Other minor changes.
Michael Kozlowski is the Editor in Chief of Good e-Reader. He has been writing about audiobooks and e-readers for the past ten years. His articles have been picked up by major and local news sources and websites such as the CBC, CNET, Engadget, Huffington Post and the New York Times.