Barnes and Noble has just announced all of their Black Friday deals that are going to occur in all of the bookstores and also their online website. There are number of autographed books available, signed by the author and the new Nook Glowlight 3 will be on sale for $99.
- Signed Editions by Acclaimed Authors: Barnes & Noble is offering customers nationwide the opportunity to find a favorite author’s signature inside a beloved book, with signed copies of books from acclaimed authors with no added cost including big names like Katherine Applegate, David Baldacci, Lee Child, Chris Colfer, Jennifer Egan, Savannah Guthrie, Tom Hanks, Joe Hill, Jeff Kinney, Gucci Mane, Jason Reynolds, George Saunders, Katy Tur, Jesmyn Ward, and many more. With thousands of books available– the largest ever offering of its kind –representing a wide variety of genres and subject matter, customers will have the opportunity to purchase these coveted editions in stores beginning on Black Friday, November 24, and continuing throughout the holiday season, while supplies last.
- Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off Thousands of Toys & Games**: Barnes & Noble has all the hottest, must-have toys and games of the season. Barnes & Noble offers toys that are perfect for kids of all ages and interests, making it the ultimate destination for gifts to help children learn and grow. This incredible buy 1, get 1 50% off offer applies to thousands of toys and games, including customers’ favorite licenses like Harry Potter, Star Wars, Thomas the Tank Engine, PAW Patrol, Peppa Pig and Hatchimals, and is available in stores and online.
- Special NOOK Device and Accessories Offering: Coveted NOOK deals will be available at Barnes & Noble on Black Friday Weekend, including the new NOOK GlowLight 3, available for the lowest-ever price of only $99.99*** in stores and online while supplies last. Customer can also take advantage of NOOK accessories for 25% off and enjoy the 7-inch NOOK Tablet® for only $39.99.
Savings Throughout the Store Also Include:
- 30% Off All Print Magazines: Receive 30% off all print magazines in stores only. This incredible once-a-year offer applies to thousands of well-known brands like Magnolia Journal, Economist and Vanity Fair, as well as the largest selection of international press available in the United States including Flow, Hello! and Mojo.
- 50% Off Special Gift Books: Enjoy a 50% off offer on a wide selection of popular gift books for readers of all ages and interests both in stores and online, including Guinness World Records 2017and Disney Story Book Collections.
- 50% Off a Selection of the Best Cookbooks: Enjoy a 50% off offer on a selection of the best cookbooks of the season, including Lidia’s Celebrate Like an Italian, Martha Stewart’s Slow Cooker and Valerie’s Home Cooking, plus many others.
- 50% Off Select DVDs and Blu-Ray: Barnes & Noble will be offering a selection of DVDs and Blu-ray at 50% off, including major new releases and bestsellers like Wonder Woman, The Crown Season 1 and Poldark.
- Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off All Games and Puzzles**: Customers will enjoy an amazing buy 1, get 1 50% off promotion on Barnes & Noble’s expertly curated selection of specialty games & puzzles, including many customer-favorites like Munchkin Rick & Morty, Betrayal at Baldur’s Gate, Walt Disney Monopoly, Thomas Kincaid 1000-Piece Holiday Puzzle and Wysocki Small Town Christmas 1000-Piece Puzzle.
- Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off Café Items**: Indulge in special deals in the Café located in stores nationwide, including buy 1, get 1 50% off Godiva Chocolates and buy 1 pound of Starbucks coffee, get the 2nd 50% off.
- Buy Barnes & Noble’s Exclusive Peace Collection Throw, Get the B&N Exclusive Peace Collection Pillow at 50% Off: Customers who purchase Barnes & Noble’s exclusive Peace Collection Throw, which is 100% cotton knit, can purchase the B&N exclusive Peace Collection Pillow at 50% off (regularly $24.95, available for only $12.95 with 50% off promotion).
- 50% Off Moleskine Smart Writing Set (Black Friday Only): Customers will enjoy 50% off the Moleskine Smart Writing Set, featuring a Paper Tablet and Pen+, on Black Friday only.
Michael Kozlowski is the Editor in Chief of Good e-Reader. He has been writing about audiobooks and e-readers for the past ten years. His articles have been picked up by major and local news sources and websites such as the CBC, CNET, Engadget, Huffington Post and the New York Times.