2.7 inch eink ePaper display with 264×176 resolution, SPI interface, supporting four grayscale display. Due to the bi-stable, the image once updated can stay on the display even when power is completely disconnected. The image is also high contrast and readable under sun just like printed paper. It is a perfect match for appliances like e-shelf label, smart tag, smart home application, industrial instrument and other related products.
WHAT MERITS DO EPAPER POSSESS?
1. Near 180 degree viewing angle
2. Ultra low power usage
3. Paper-like readability
4. Zero glare
5. Easily readable even in direct sunlight
E-Paper is an ambient-light-reflecting display technology. lt drives ink droplets by electricity to make natural, clear images on the screen, illuminated by lighting the environment rather than a backlight. This also means that it uses almost no power!
FLEXIBLE PURCHASE OPTION
*We could also provide with Frontlight and Touch Panel for the GDEW027W3. PLEASE CLICK THE PICITURES BELOW:
*If you want to add DESPI-C02 individually into your CART, PLEASE CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW:
*If you want to add DESPI-C03 individually into your CART, PLEASE CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW:
*ESP32 development kit
- Supporting Four Grayscale
- Black and white monochrome is easy to read
- Versatile, portrait or landscape format
- Supporting partial refresh, refresh rate 0.3s/frame
- Bistable. (Image can stay on the display even when the power is off)
- I2C Signal Master Interface to read external temperature sensor
- Development platform available STM32 / Arduino/ Raspberry Pi / ESP8266 / ESP3
WATCH THE VIDEO
RELATED INFORMATION FOR DOWNLOADING
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK US ANY QUESTIONS, JUST LEAVING A MESSAGE OR SENDING US AN EMAIL :firstname.lastname@example.org