Whenever a new tablet comes out, there are always a small percentage of people wishing it had a faster processor and more RAM. The brand new Surface Book i7 from Microsoft is likely the most powerful two-in-one tablet and it will be available November the 11th and retail for $2399.
Here’s what’s inside the most powerful Surface Book ever:
- 3.63lbs (1,647g) including keyboard
- Solid state drive (SSD) options: 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB
- Screen: 13.5″PixelSense Display
- Resolution: 3000 x 2000 (267 PPI)
- Aspect ratio: 3:2
- Touch: 10 point multi-touch
- Up to 16 hours of video playback
- 6th Gen Intel Core i7
- i7: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M 2GB GDDR5 memory
- 8GB or 16GB RAM
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE
- 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Windows Hello face sign-in camera (front-facing)
- 5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p HD video
- 8.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p HD video
- Stereo microphones
- Stereo speakers with Dolby audio Audio Premium
It will be interesting to see if people will accept this powerful device and shell out a few thousand to have the best Windows 10 tablet out there.
Michael Kozlowski is the Editor in Chief of Good e-Reader. He has been writing about audiobooks and e-readers for the past ten years. His articles have been picked up by major and local news sources and websites such as the CNET, Engadget, Huffington Post and Verge.