Whenever a new tablet comes out, there are always a small percentage of people wishing it had a faster processor and more RAM. The brand new Surface Book i7 from Microsoft is likely the most powerful two-in-one tablet and it will be available November the 11th and retail for $2399.
Here’s what’s inside the most powerful Surface Book ever:
- 3.63lbs (1,647g) including keyboard
- Solid state drive (SSD) options: 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB
- Screen: 13.5″PixelSense Display
- Resolution: 3000 x 2000 (267 PPI)
- Aspect ratio: 3:2
- Touch: 10 point multi-touch
- Up to 16 hours of video playback
- 6th Gen Intel Core i7
- i7: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M 2GB GDDR5 memory
- 8GB or 16GB RAM
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE
- 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
- Windows Hello face sign-in camera (front-facing)
- 5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p HD video
- 8.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p HD video
- Stereo microphones
- Stereo speakers with Dolby audio Audio Premium
It will be interesting to see if people will accept this powerful device and shell out a few thousand to have the best Windows 10 tablet out there.
Michael Kozlowski is the Editor in Chief of Good e-Reader. He has been writing about audiobooks and e-readers for the past ten years. His articles have been picked up by major and local news sources and websites such as the CBC, CNET, Engadget, Huffington Post and the New York Times.