The human resource is an important section of the executive of any organization. The professionals need to have a wide understanding of the business management concepts. The PHR exam ensures that the candidates have showcased the ultimate skills before receiving this mouthwatering business certification. At the end of this exam, the candidates are awarded PHR certificate that proves their understanding of the human resource sector. Besides, they are highly considered more the most valuable than a mere human resource manager. The key to the successful administration of business tasks is acquiring the popular PHR certificate.
PHR exam is actually concerned with the understanding of the most important topics in the human resourcing environment. PHR exam which is facilitated by HRCI has ensured that the distribution of the questions cut across all the topics based on the course outline and the current obstacles faced by human resource managers who have not received PHR certificate. The exam content is distributed as per the following criterion
- Business Management as well as Strategic Planning (11%)
- Workforce Planning and Recruitment (24%)
- Human Resource Administration (18%)
- Benefits and Compensation (19%)
- Labor and Employee Relations (20%)
- Risk Management (8%)
The challenges that the mangers of any organization face in their daily activities are due to the insufficient understanding of this professionally designed content for PHR certifications. Regardless of other academic excellence in the institutions of higher learning, the absence of professional certification is a diminishing factor.
Benefits of Being HR Certified
PHR certification has a lot of advantages in the business environment. The individuals who are HR certified are considered to be specialist in their sphere of influence as compared to the ordinary business generalist. The advantages of PHR certification are based on the daily encounters:
- The employers prefer to hire individuals with certification than those without it, even if they passed highly in their institutions of higher learning exams.
- It is believed that organization gains a competitive advantage when they hire individuals who are HR certified.
- In some instances, an organization concludes that certified HR is knowledgeable and has leadership qualities than ordinary HR.
Important Aspects to Consider
The candidates for PHR exam must have an understanding of the human resource setup. This includes the roles and the obligations of the human resource manager. They ought to have known before sitting for this exam.
One must have been in the business field for any period of time. This will help one to relate the questions targeted to the answer using the real business scenario. The questions will be familiar for someone who has the basic experience.
The managers who do this exam must have the desire to pass it during the first trial. Motivation helps one to gain confidence that is necessary when facing any challenging certification exam as PHR.
PHR exam targets everyone who had done a training and has been preparing for this certification exam. It will make them apply their knowledge effectively as they prepare for more challenging scenarios in their career.
The managers who have schooled but ended up being declined at various job interviews by the employers are the ideal audiences. This exam is an opener to job opportunities available in the business environment.
Anyone who has the ambition of becoming a certified human resource manager is also targeted. Provided that the candidate is ready to observe the exam guidelines.
Powerful Techniques for the Tough exam
PHR certification needs the candidate to read wildly and widely as he/she takes the important points that are beneficial. Everyone is aware that adequate reading is the first step to pass the exam. The challenging thing is not what to do but how to do sounds more appropriate for this context. The summarized tips from the successful business associates and professional human resource managers are available here:
- Practice HR concepts that are highlighted in the curriculum concepts. PHR concepts cannot be memorized as a song or a memory verse to be precise.
- Rely on many resources that explain the concepts that sound complex to you. They are simplified in most training materials.
- Take your preparation period important as the exam itself. Focus on every point because you cannot tell the contents of the exam.
- Have a study plan that can keep you on the right channel every time you are preparing for the exam. The absence of the study plan can make you learn inefficiently.
- Have a strong belief that you can pass even when things seem to be tough. Try to reason beyond the exam environment.
- Always have a break during your studies, continuous learning can make you go beyond the exam section because you are interested in completing the chapter or part.
- Never have a plan B of doing an exam. The thinking that you will refer once you got the questions has failed and left many candidates uncertified.
Best Training Resource
It is appropriate to ask where to train especially now you have got effective tips to make you pass the exam. The training is offered by several vendors but the good thing is that they explain the same concepts using different methodologies. The most entrusted site by the examiners who are part of the teaming setting this online certification exam is Udemy, although you can find one that suits you most.
100% Resemblance of the Actual Exam
The interaction between a candidate and the exam meant for the preparation of another exam is often critical. Most of the questions end up being repeated every time because they are key in the respective field. Besides, a candidate that interacts with the exam severally has a higher probability of passing an exam than the one who interacts with the training only. The best practice materials and exam questions for PHR certification exam are from examcollection:
The important message for human resource managers is to take this certification exam and shape several industries that lag because of incompetent managers. The success of any company or organization depends on the human resource managers. PHR certification will ensure that every manager has the skills that lead to success.
Markus lives in San Francisco, California and is the video game and audio expert on Good e-Reader! He has a huge interest in new e-readers and tablets, and gaming.