Are you a new online slots player looking to increase your odds of winning? Have you been playing slots for a while and want to try a new strategy? Either way, the internet is a wealth of information and you have come to the right place if you are looking for additional reading material.
There are books about anything and everything under the sun so obviously there are also books on how to beat slot machines. We have taken the liberty of suggesting these top 5 titles on how to beat slot machines. Give them a read, and then go for a spin at your favourite casinos and let us know if you won!
1.The Slot Machine Answer Book
In this book, John Grochowski, a well-known author and gambling columnist, sheds light into the world of slot games. The author provides accurate analysis and response to some of the challenges, both new and old players go through. Besides giving exact details about slot games, he also shares the following:
- 10 tests on slot machines
- 200 major questions and answers concerning slot machines
- The Random Number Generator (RNG)
- Differences between “reel” slots and “video” slots
- The “overdue” myth
2.Mike’s Guide to Better Slot Play
Mike Veaudry stands out among some of the leading best sellers in the category of slot machines. The book continues to grow in popularity among slot players. Some of the essential themes captured in this book include:
- How to manage your money better to get more winnings
- How to bet less and win more
- Multi-party and multi-game machines
- Tips on how to extend play
- Techniques and rules in line with improving your slot play
3.Secrets of Modern Slot Playing
If you are looking for practical skills and approaches, then you need to have a look at Larry Mak’s book. In writing this book, Larry captures the following:
- Five unique and vital strategies that every slot player should know
- Casino humour
- Emerging trends in slot games
- Debunks myths associated with slot games
- Synchronising performance and chance
4.How to win millions playing slot machines!
While most people start out playing slot machines for fun, overtime, this becomes a way one can earn some extra cash. As players transition from fun to meaningful approaches, the question that lingers is how one can increase their odds and play to win? It is with this in mind that Frank Legato takes time to author this book. In essence, the book
- Provides insightful strategies, as well as
- Dismantles myths associated with playing slots
- Allows you to learn that playing slots is not a matter of just playing but making strategic decisions on
- How to blend earning in slot games with fun.
5.Slot Smarts: Winning Strategies at the Slot machine
Before risking your money, you need to be smart, which is where Claude Halcombe’s book comes in. In this book, Claude outlines
- People who should not think about slot machines
- How one can get into winning habits
- Seductive allures associated with slot machines
- Gives you tricks and strategies on how to win big
- Outlines ways you can embrace in cutting your losses.
As you read through, you will get to learn essential disciplines you need to develop and how they will go a long way towards helping you make it big.
What was the top selection?
So, which book came out on top? To answer this question, we reached out to DogSlots.com, the premiere free slots portal, and they agreed with our suggestion that “The Slot Machine Answer Book,” by John Grochowski should be a reader’s first choice.
The winner is…
Now you have the knowledge, use it
If you are wondering how you can up your game, here you have it. By taking the time to read some of the titles herein, you will get humour, fun, and developing the winning strategy on how to get the job done.
Michael Kozlowski is the Editor in Chief of Good e-Reader. He has been writing about audiobooks and e-readers for the past ten years. His articles have been picked up by major and local news sources and websites such as the CBC, CNET, Engadget, Huffington Post and the New York Times.