This e-ink display kit DEXA-C133 designed for 13.3 inch Parallel Interface e-ink display aims to help users to begin constructing our electronic paper display with provided source code to create more differentiated solutions. It supports being updated by computer directly.
Relevant manual about this product on our official website (www.good-display.com), contact us please.
|OUTSIDE DIMENSION (mm)||65x42mm|
|POWER SUPPLY||DC 5V|
|MAIN FUNCTION||Designed for 13.3 inch EPD, assist developers to test electronic ink screen applicaiton development faster and more smoothly. Directly through the upper computer software to transfer the images.|
This is a 13.3 inch e-ink display large electronic paper screen, with 1600×1200 resolution, Parallel interface, and the display is capable to display images with black and white content. Your image holds indefinitely without power – put up your image, then shut down the power. This e-paper is perfect for low power devices powered by solar or batteries.
UPPER COMPUTER SOFTWARE OPERATION PROCEDURE
1) Connect the USB interface of driver board to the USB interface on PC.
2) Open the ITE_TCON_DEMOAP_V.2.5.4.
3) Click ‘Connect’ normal situation as shown below:
4) Tick the‘AutoSet’box, click ‘Open File’, select the related image (the image resolution should be consistent with the screen resolution) to preview the picture and then click “OK”, as shown below:
5) Finally, click Display, and the e-paper ink screen will display the selected image.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK US ANY QUESTIONS, JUST LEAVING A MESSAGE OR SENDING US AN EMAIL :email@example.com