Android Jelly Bean Statue Becomes OfficialBy Sovan Mandal
Building 44 lawns at the sprawling Google campus has a new member — statute of Jelly Beans spilling over which means the same spilling over onto our tablets and smartphones could be just hours away. The lawn already plays host to elaborate statues depicting each version of the Google Android operating system. Also, interestingly, the unveiling happened just away ahead of Google’s biggest developer event of the year, the Google I/O 2012. Google is also expected to formally announce the Nexus tablet at the I/O event and the latest Android version may also be there to grace the occasion. In fact, the Jelly Bean version could sail into the world riding the Nexus tablet wave.
Keep watching as we bring the latest on this as it happens.
Sovan Mandal is the senior tablet and tech corespondent for goodereader.com. He brings a international approach to news that is not just applicable to the North American market, but also Asia, India, Europe and others. Sovy brings his own writing flavor to the website and is interested in Science Fiction, Technology and Writing. Any questions, send an email
- Android Jelly Bean May Have Greater Emphasis On Tablet Computers
- Rumor: Google Nexus Tablet To Run Android Jelly Bean
- Android Jelly Bean Might Be Unveiled During Google I/O Event Next Week
- Nexus 7 Updated to Android 4.1.1, Could Ship This Thursday
- Original ASUS Transformer Slider to Get Jelly Bean Update
- Karbonn SmartTab 1 Is the Cheapest Jelly Bean Tablet